Entity Amendment

When your company is ceasing operations or is no longer in business, LegalFilings can file Articles of Dissolution in any state which will legally ends your company's existence.

To formally make an addition to, deleting from, or otherwise altering the existing provisions of the Articles of Incorporation, amendment documents must be filed in compliance with the Secretary of State's Offices of where the entity was formed.

We offer complete amendment services for $75 plus any state fees. Please use our online order form or call us toll free at 800-880-2602.